Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ukrainian girl in Malaysia ;)

Ok... I am not regular blogger at all, but some people (I mean tetyana mkhl;) is forcing me to share a bit my Malaysian XP.

So few things about Malaysia:

1. Firts impression was -'OMG I cannot breathe here!' Yeah, the air is so much humid that the feeling was that I am breathing hot water! Especially taught it was in the places where Malaysian people prepare food - it was even hotter there, as lots of them prepared food on open fire and meals are extremely spicy so there I was actually breathing HOT SPICY WATER!
2. And just few secs after my arrival I had one more reason that made me even harder to breathe - from the windows of KLIA express (the train that took me from the airport to Kuala-Lumpur) I saw the small part of that country - honestly it was love from the first sight! I felt myself as one of the characters of Disney's Jungle Book.

3. Another thing which I noticed about Malaysia is that it's extremely diverse and tolerant. On one street there can be Moslim woman with all her body covered by traditional clothes, Buddist monk and European student and nobody really cares what color of skin you have, what is your nationality or religion, nobody stares at you or tries to make a picture ! That made me feel very comfortable. As long as you speak English you'll feel yourself as at home in Malaysia!

4. One more really memorable moment: one day I was walking on the Petalang street in KL with some of the facis and I saw a woman. She was near 35 I suppose, not really beautiful, all her body was covered, you could see only her face and hands, she was just standing and watching people. She had amazing eyes and I had a feeling that she is burning me with her look. I stopped near her and Alex - faci from China told me that she was prostitute... I was shocked. That was different from Ukraine when such kind of women stand on the roads, half naked, and stop cars that are driving nearby.

No comments: